Parents and Supporters Codes of Conduct
These regulations have been developed to support coaches, team managers and club officials act upon breaches of the Codes of Conduct by Players, Parents and/or Supporters.
Summary of Action to Advise and Caution Players, Parents and/or Supporters of the Codes of Conduct.
1. Players and Parents advised of the Club’s Codes of Conduct and Policies at the time of registration via the distribution of the Players and Parents Handbook and a signed declaration on the registration form agreeing to abide to the Codes of Conduct and Policies.
2. The coach and/or team manager prior to the commencement of the fixtured season will conduct an information session to discuss the expected levels of behaviour by both players and parents.
3. Display AFL Kids First rules at matches.
4. Players will not be permitted to play in a fixtured game for the Club unless they and their parents/guardians have signed the Player’s Code of Conduct and the Parents and Supporters Code of Conduct.
1. Player and parents acting in manner contrary to the Code of Conduct will be cautioned regarding the inappropriateness of their behaviour.
2. A player, parent or supporter failing to heed this caution will be asked to leave the playing venue or event.
3. Player, parents or supporters asked to leave the venue or event will be required to provide a written assurance that they will abide by the Code of Conduct before being permitted to return to the club to train or play.
4. Repeated behaviour contrary to the Codes of Conduct will be dealt with by the Club in conjunction with the League.